Dana Point Art Walk
The Dana Point Art Walk will return to the Lantern District on October 16, 2016 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. The city is seeking partnership with local businesses and artists to bring a celebration of art to the Lantern District. The Art Walk is a creative way to draw more traffic to area businesses and highlight the talent and passion of approximately 70 local artists.
The Art Walk will take place on Del Prado between Blue Lantern and Old Golden Lantern with sidewalk art displays in assigned locations. Space is restricted and will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. Artists’ space will be $25 per space. Reservations and assignments will be confirmed approximately two weeks prior to the event.
Businesses in the Lantern District may host their pre-arranged artists of choice, or choose to have artists assigned to them. Many businesses on Del Prado will display their selected artists’ work inside their venue in addition to their sidewalk displays. Art walkers are encouraged to explore the area and spend the day in Lantern District.
The application and waiver acknowledgement MUST be completed through our online registration by Monday, October 10th.
- Limit one booth per vendor.
- 100% of the items for sale must be handcrafted or handmade by YOU.
- Your space registration is not transferable. If you can not attend please call us so we may fill your space.
- All items must be suitable for family viewing. Your booth space confirmation will be emailed to you upon approval.
- Registration fee of $25 is non-refundable.
- Event details subject to change without notice.